Gold Mini Site FAQ Page(1650648275182)
1. What can I expect percale to feel like?
Percale has a crisp and classic matte finish that makes the bedding cozy yet cool and breathable.
2. What makes a percale weave?
A one by one-yarn weave fabric with a matte finish and a cool, crisp feel. It is exceptionally soft and durable, lightweight and breathable, making it especially forgiving during those hot summer nights.
3. What makes your percale different?
Our percale is made from 100% Egyptian cotton and certified by Oeko-Tex® to be free of harmful chemicals - making them better for you AND the planet! Plus, unlike some bedding brands, our percale is crafted in Portugal, ensuring the highest quality.
4. How deep is the pocket on your fitted sheets?
Our fitted sheets are made with a 15" deep pocket so they will slide on to almost every mattress with ease.
5. How do I wash my sheets and will my sheets soften after I wash them?
Yes! Our sheets will continue to soften with use and washing. Unlike other bedding brands, Skylark+Owl does not artificially soften its fabrics. We recommend the following care instructions:
– Machine wash in cool water using a mild detergent
– Wash with items similar in color and fabric
– Avoid washing with items that may have zippers or hooks that could cause pilling
– Tumble dry on low heat to preserve the natural fibers
– Avoid using chlorine bleach, benzoyl peroxide, and other harsh chemicals